What if you did not receive your tax bill?

Failure to receive your tax bill does not excuse a taxpayer from responsibility for payment or from liability of penalty for late payment.

Property owners can call the tax department anytime to request an account balance or confirm receipt of payment. 

Change of Address Form

If you change your mailing address, please notify the Tax Department with your updated information by completing our online Address Change Form.  Written notice from the property owner(s) is required.  The completed form can be mailed, faxed, hand delivered or scanned and email to tax@dysartetal.ca.  Pictures of the completed form are not acceptable.

Penalty charges will still apply on late payments regardless of any change of mailing address.

Contact Us

Subscribe iconSubscribe to this Page