Report a Concern

By-Law Concerns

All complaints under a By-Law must be submitted to the By-Law Department in writing, by submitting a letter or by coming into the Municipal Offices to obtain a complaint form, via email with the complainants contact information, nature of alleged complaint, where the complaint is located and return contact information if the complainant requests a response or by filling out our online Complaint Form. All personal information is collected in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.


All Covid-19 complaints should be directed to the Ontario Provincial Police. They can be reached through their non-emergency line at 1-888-310-1122 or 

Park Concerns
Help keep our public parks beautiful, healthy and safe. If you see any maintenance issues or other problems that are occurring in Glebe Park or Head Lake Park, please fill out the Park Concerns form.
Road Concerns
We have many roads in our Municipality, and there could always be issues we miss. If you have any concerns with the roads, please fill out the Report a Road Problem (Pothole, Damaged Mailbox) form. 
Landfill Identification User Card Request 
If you are in need of a new landfill identification user card, please submit an application through the Request a Landfill Identification User Card form. 
Report Illegal Dumping
Please report illegal dumping using the Report Illegal Dumping form. 
General Feedback
As a Municipality, our main goal is to offer top quality services to the community. We are open to any comments, suggestions and questions from the public. Please use the General Feedback Form to let us know about any thoughts you have. 

Contact Us

Subscribe iconSubscribe to this Page