To apply for a road or sidewalk closure for a special event, please fill out the Special Events Permit for Roads and Sidewalks.

You will need to download the Map of Haliburton and attach it to the form on page 5 after indicating the streets required for closure, the direction of the route to be travelled, noting locations of barricades/cones (if applicable) and traffic control persons.

Contact Us

Subscribe iconSubscribe to this Page