DYSART ET AL OFFICIAL PLAN – REVIEW AND UPDATE
The Dysart et al Official Plan is the key policy document that guides all municipal decisions on land use within the Municipality. Clear thoughtful polices will create healthy communities, protect our natural environment, support and encourage a strong, healthy economy and guide sustainable resource use and development.
On November 20th, 2017, the Council of the Corporation of the United Townships of Dysart et al adopted a new Official Plan for the Municipality. This completes a dynamic and comprehensive public review of the Municipality’s planning policies pursuant to Section 26 of the Planning Act. The new Official Plan implements the Provincial Policy Statement, 2014 and the County of Haliburton Official Plan, 2017. It updates the Municipality’s planning policies to meet the needs of the local community.
The Plan has been forwarded to the County of Haliburton for approval. The notice of Adoption can be viewed at the following link:
DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- A Citizen’s Guide to Land Use Planning
- Provincial Policy Statement, 2014:
- County of Haliburton Official Plan and Official Plan review programme
- County of Haliburton Growth Management Study
- County of Haliburton Housing Demand and Supply Analysis
- County of Haliburton Housing Strategy
- County of Haliburton Tree Preservation By-law
- Dysart Official Plan, 2017
- Dysart Official Plan 2017
- Summary of Revisions – November, 2017
- Proposed Official Plan Schedules:
HOW TO CONTACT US:
For further information, please contact:
Patricia Martin B.E.S., M.C.I.P., R.P.P.
Director of Planning and Development
Municipality of Dysart et al
P.O. Box 389