The Dysart et al Emergency Control Group continues to meet on a regular basis to make decisions regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic. Haliburton Highlands Health Services has created a page titled Haliburton Cares which provides information and links related to COVID-19.
Due to current COVID-19 precautions, Dysart Council meetings will take place via videoconference and will be live-streamed. You can watch previous meetings on the Dysart YouTube page.
CLICK HERE to view our live-streamed Council meetings.
<< SOME KEY POINTS TO CONSIDER
- Tax due date deferred until June 30, 2020.
- Effective Saturday, May 16, the provincial fire ban will be lifted. See this link for full details. Local regulations still apply, and no burning will be permitted between 7 am and 7 pm.
- Dysart et al office staff are available by phone 705-457-1740 or e-mail.
- Haliburton Junction Skate Park, basketball courts, tennis courts, picnic areas, outdoor shelters and park benches will be open for use between. Please practice physical distancing and limit group sizes to 5 or less people. Team sports are not allowed at any of these facilities.
- Playgrounds, beaches and outdoor fitness equipment still remain closed.
- Boat launches are open, ensure physical distancing is practiced if you are launching your boat
- While Council meetings will continue electronically, all other meetings are cancelled until further notice.
- Cash transactions at landfills are prohibited.
<< SOCIAL MEDIA >>
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates: Dysart et al
Follow Dysart Recreation on Facebook for updates, activities to do to keep active during self-isolation, and more!
For updates and media releases visit the links below:
For further information click on the links below:
- Internet access points throughout the county of Haliburton
- Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge District Health Unit (HKPR)
- Local services available (posted March 30)
- Haliburton County COVID-19 Assessment Centre (posted March 30)
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Ontario’s COVID-19 information page