POSTAL STRIKE ALERT!
In the event of a mail delivery disruption, we’d like to remind property owners that they are responsible to keep their account current. The next property tax installment due date is September 14, 2016. New property owners are encouraged to contact our office with account balance inquiries. For those who normally mail their payment to us, the Municipality of Dysart et al offers a number of convenient payment alternatives and we would encourage you to use these options during this postal service disruption.
Payment alternatives to postal mail include;
- Pre-authorized payment plans
- Telephone and Internet banking
- Payment by courier to 135 Maple Avenue Haliburton, Ontario K0M 1S0
- Payment in person at the municipal office Monday – Friday 8:30am -4:30pm
- After-hour drop box located to the left of our door at 135 Maple Avenue
Please ensure your payments arrive at our office no later than September 30, 2016 as interest is added to past due balances @1.25% on the 1st of each month.
In the event you have mailed payment, please contact our office to confirm receipt of payment.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your property tax account please call our office at 705-457-1740.