On Thursday, June 4, 2020 the Dysart et al Emergency Control group made the decision to allow the caution tape to be removed from the Dysart et al public beaches. When visiting a public beach please:
- -> practice physical distancing (ensure there is at least 2 metres between you and people outside your household);
- -> remember that playground and outdoor fitness equipment remain closed;
- -> do not share equipment with people that are not in your household;
- -> limit group sizes and follow the current regulations (as of June 5, they are no more than 5 people per group);
- -> check the Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge District Health Unit website for safe beach use during COVID-19 and beach water testing results;
- -> remain within arms length of young children and supervise them constantly in and around the water – there are no Lifeguards at the Dysart et al beaches.