THE MUNICIPALITY OF DYSART ET AL
Changes in Tax Due Date and Other Taxation & Finance Information
The 2020 Interim tax installment dates have been extended to June 30, 2020 without penalty or interest.
Payment of Accounts:
- – Cash and Debit payments have been suspended;
- – Please refer to the following table for all other payment methods:
The Municipal office drop slot is located to the left of the main door at 135 Maple Ave.
No cash is to be deposited in the drop slot.
If you are paying through online banking, search the payee list for “Dysart” or “Dysart Taxes”. The ‘account number’ that you enter, is your 15 digit roll number listed on your blue tax bill. If paying for multiple properties, please enter each payment separately using the distinct account numbers. Note, property taxation payments are accepted in Canadian Funds only.
The Dysart Administration Office remains closed to the public, but staff are all available to respond via email or phone. Please contact the appropriate staff member as listed on our website at www.dysartetal.ca. The phone number for the Administration Office is 705-457-1740.
Payment of all Vendor Accounts (Accounts Payable)
- – Will continue according to normal processes.
- – Invoices must be mailed to 135 Maple Ave PO Box 389 Haliburton, ON K0M 1S0 or placed in the drop slot.
- – Payments are made via EFT. If you are a new vendor, please email email@example.com or call 705-457-1740 x628 and speak to Laura Casey about setting up for EFT vendor payments.